Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Shout-backs

Everyone told me to have a great time. So I did. By watching 'The Dark Knight' THREE times within 11 days. A sorta birthday treat for myself, ya know?

Well. Twenty five. That's me. Another one bites the dust.

Not surprisingly, I don't feel any older. Although I have been yaking on and on about gaining another digit. But being surrounded by so many people that I love certainly doesn't compel me to become ashamed of what I've achieved (so far) at my age.

Let's not get too sappy with the thank you speech, Arfah! Here goes nothing: Thanks to all my wacky friends who still love me during my craziness, to my two BFF who understands me the most, to my family for throwing a humble surprise party (who thought I wasn't too old for this?) and to all of you who sent smses and wishes!

1 comment:

Michele said...

hahahaha glad you enjoyed your bday ;D