Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy Tak Hengat

Thought my fever had gone away so yesterday morning I followed my mom, grandmom, adik, aunt and cousin to Sogo and Jalan TAR for a spot of retail therapy. Turns out I didn't have time to go look for new shoes -_- and bad BAD mistake drinking that root beer float. Furthermore, I went and sapu so much oily fingerfood. Dari tak batuk, dah start batuk. No ubat batuk pulak tu.

I want to go to 1U's Opera~ them pretty shoes have been on my mind since last month and I need to try them out. (Shopping tak hengat, Arfah? *smacks self*)

There are Luna Sea concert reminders everywhere now. Well, the tour does begin in another 3 months. After reading Sugizo's latest blog update, I'm sorta thankful I won't be going for the Hong Kong concert leg. T'would be quite dangerous, won't it?

During the ten (days) since I arrived in the U.S., 
I've been carefully watching the problems happening in Japan. 
How come there are so many things that don't go well in this world? 
We need insightful leaders to respond calmly 
and peacefully to the issue between Japan and China regarding the Senkaku Islands. 
After all, no one wants to situation to grow any more complicated.

I truly hope that LUNA SEA's scheduled December concert in China
takes place without a hitch.

Lagipun kt Malaysia ni pun banyak je racial disharmony, takyah gi jauh-jauh utk tengok.

No comments: