Sunday, October 17, 2010

Road to Poverty

Ah goodness, I'm still dizzy from clicking on that Buy button for Luna Sea's Mafuyu & Manatsu DVD combo. Don't you just hate unplanned shopping? There goes the small hope I harbored for a Fossil wristwatch. *chucks dream out the window*

I do so really hope that my money's not going to fly out the door in November. Oh crap! Won't November be the time when Luna Sea concert goods are announced? Ngghh! *clutches keyboard and chews on it*

Well this might be a good start for a... hmm, a priority list to fit my budget? My head's a mess with the upcoming Wonder Girls concert, KinKi concert, Seoul trip, Dongwan's album plus God knows what else I have to pay for by February.

Furthermore, there is still no news from Public Bank on my card application. Was my letter lost somewhere? Guh. *spits out crushed numeric keys*

So registering for Sugizo's fanclub [Soul's Mate] is definitely out of the question. Eventhough it is only about RM200, it's kinda useless since I won't be able to enjoy the benefits other than getting access to his Fans-Only site. Sucky uptight rule of no shipping to non-JP addresses.

Sigh. My year is really going down the drain after the awesome weeks of August and September. The stress I'm going through with all the money problems and work. Honestly... How do people adapt to change so well? It's really impossible for me to accept this kind of pressure, of suddenly being thrust in front of the shooting squad.

I hate management. I hate being the Alpha. I'm an Omega and people like me can't make it and break it like some others do. But why am I still heeere? *kicks self outta orbit*

=____= Fark. Instead of listing out my job scope like my boss asked me to, I'm going to rewatch Goong because I don't fucking care about my career right now.

No comments: