Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jailbreak? Been There, Done That

I have repent my ways... My first (and only? har har) 2011 resolution to upgrade Sugichan to iOS4 is finally done. No longer will I need to worry about my (tethered) jailbroken iPod Touch which needed to be jailbroken every single time the device dies. Frankly, it was a big hassle because obviously you'd want your iPod to always be switched on mah.

After months of failure, yesterday I decided to wipe my C: Drive and install a fresh copy of Windows because the viruses and malwares on it was why the device couldn't restore to its factory setting in the first place.

Whewwwwwwww~ What a relief. Now I can fully use it as a travel guide and I'll be able to bring it on board flights for our upcoming trips to Seoul and Bangkok. AND use it during the long journey.

p.s. I used to shut it off, which meant rendering it useless while traveling. Because you know what will happen if electronical devices are used in airplanes, right? KABOOM!!!

No comments: