Saturday, January 29, 2011

KD = Kill. Die.

Dear Mr Koichi Domoto,

You... You... You IDIOT! I just bought your F1 book and I still owe my bestfriend money for your concert merchandise then now you decide to drop another bomb on me with your concert DVD? Dem yuu!!! 3 discs for Limited Edition version? Apa ko gile? Hah? Hah? Hah?

Don't you know I have enough debts keliling my pinggang? Seoul hotel, Bangkok flight tix and and and Yamapi concert tix... I'm like even persuading myself not to buy Luna Sea's Reboot to New Moon DVD LE lar wei. Cut me some slack, ok.

And then you and Tsuyo said that KinKi Kids will have a lot of surprises for us this year. Isn't that too much for me to handle?

Plus, my Astro bill just arrived today eventhough I felt like it was only yesterday when I last paid for it. Bills, bills, bills.

Just to remind you hor, end of 2011 will be bad for me hor. You better be responsible for me hor. HOR.

Love you but hate you,
Arfah

1 comment:

faricsyung said...

*pats pats* ._.

aku pun takleh nak komen sbb BOTH T&T and Hyesung are releasing stuff at the same time too. -_-;;;

nasib kita weih.. huhu.