Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcoming 2011

Happy New Year. Wishing you a blessed year ahead :)

Me? I foresee a poor me trying to handle FOUR fandoms at once in 2011 T___T

As you may very well know now (especially via Twitter) the 2PM-verse has taken over me. Shinhwa-verse is back with a vengeance, thanks to Dongwan and Eric's future activities. Luna Sea-verse is SERIOUSLY back with an even bigger vengeance. Aaaand KinKi is enjoying their happy marriage as if they've just got back from their 2nd (3rd? 4th?) honeymoon [read this for fun: 1st Jan Birthday concert report]


All that equals to Pokainess. Huhuh.

So in a bid (to attempt) to be mature, I will spend some time to start up resolutions for 2011 because honestly... Did I even have a list for 2010?? If I did then nothing came out from that. Hahahahahahaaaaiiih.

  1. Save money - Refrain from splurging on meals. Less Zanmai, Tei and Ichiba.
  2. Save money - Reduce caffeine intake. Less Starbucks. Huhuhu.
  3. Save money - Stop shopping for unnecessary clothes.
  4. Lose weight + save money - No more lunching out. Unless compulsory.
  5. Be happier. I hope my luck gets better...
  6. Handle stress better. Sigh.
  7. Save hair - Goodness, hair loss!
  8. Find a new job? Huwaaaah~
  9. Kemas sty bilik
Yeaaaa. Money is a big issue. I hope I have enough for Seoul. And Yamapi. And ***.

Others will be added once I can think up of more. I know there's a backlog of this and that at the back of my mind somewhere. *digs digs* Soon. SOON.

Happiness doesn't seem like an issue now. I just need to reshift the balance of fandoms coz it looks like (ARF: What a hypocrite!) Kpop is back in my life. Also, I'm not sure how KinKi will be this year since their mood swings go from North to East to West to South (yes, a pun :D) but so far so good. One main focus is my job lor. Haih.

No comments: